River’s Edge is a vibrant community in the West End of St. John’s, tucked away privately behind the Orange Store across from Merchant Drive and adjacent to Southlands. Moments from Costco, Walmart, Dominion, Goodlife, Glendening and beautiful walking trails. When you take a drive around this neighbourhood, it is easy to see why it is the number one choice in St. John’s for first time home buyers, young professionals and those looking to downsize.
You’ll find a beautiful range of curated designs and complimentary exteriors throughout Cedar Hill Place, Great Southern Drive & Lilac Crescent. Since 2017 River’s Edge has consistently held it’s property value, with fantastic curb appeal and a great community vibe.
- Costco, The Shoppes at Galway, Merchant Drive Stores, including Walmart & Goodlife.
- Glendenning Golf Course
- Extensive Walking Trails
River’s Edge – Phase Three Now Available!
Schedule a 15-minute consultation over the phone with Lauren Mills, our Sales Manager to go over any questions, just fill out the form and lets us know your availability!
Phase Three features a combination of detached, semi-detached homes, townhomes and condos:
The Cedars – from $294,900
The Townhomes – from $339,900
The Terra Nova – from $399,900
The Cedars – A New Condo Development Now Under Construction!
Introducing The Cedars, a condo development in the heart of River’s Edge!
- Two bedroom energy efficient and contemporary condos starting from $294,900
- Only THREE units remaining, first-come first-served.
- Main floor units feature 9 ft ceilings.
- Second floor units have the option of an additional ensuite bathroom.
- Open concept living.
- Individual patio and basement storage.
- Concrete sound barrier between the two floors.
- All units back on to city designated “open space”.
- Select your own finishes.
*All renderings and design concepts are artistic interpretations of our plans. Selection choices, final finishes, and upgrades may vary.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.