Adams Pond is a beautiful neighbourhood located in the highly sought after community of Paradise.
There are still lots with green belts available here, ensuring your privacy and view are secured. With a mixture of single family and two apartment style homes, this neighbourhood is an excellent location for both working professionals and young families alike. These well cared for lots feature views of Adams Pond and quick access to many outdoor and retail amenities.
Adam’s Pond Highlights:
- Located close to Paradise Elementary School and Holy Family Elementary
- Access to Octagon Pond & Neil Pond walking trails
- Seconds from Sobey’s, Paradise Double Ice Complex, Park & Town Hall
- The Peter Barry Duff Memorial Park is a great asset to the area for families to bring their children to swim, play soccer or baseball.
- Close to Topsail Beach, churches and day cares.